Please upgrade your browser.
VEA is proud to announce the
3rd Annual Valley Educational Associates 5K Cider Run
Online pre-registration has closed
Day of registration available starting at 10 am on 11.4.17 (cash or check only)
We invite you and your family to join us on Saturday, November 4, 2017 at the Ashley Reservoir in Holyoke, MA.
- An exciting 5K road race or a two mile stroll, both on a scenic course at the beautiful Ashley Reservoir,
- A Fun Run for kids ages 12 and under,
- The option to join a team or become a Team Captain (see below for details),
- Fresh apple cider and delicious snacks,
- Face painting for the kids (and the grown-ups!),
- Meet-and-greet with VEA staff as well as our famous apple mascot,
- An awards ceremony to celebrate the top runners,
- ...and more!
Registration (September 9 - October 27): $25
Late/Day-Of Registration (October 28 - November 4): $30
How to join a team:
- When you register for the run or walk, you'll see an option on the first page asking if you want to "Credit this event registration to this team or individual." Select your Team Captain from the dropdown menu.
- If you don't see your Team Captain's name:
- They may not have registered yet. You can contact your Captain to see when they plan to register.
- If your Captain has registered: Since Captains have to be added manually by VEA, they may not have been processed just yet. Wait a while and try again, or contact Maggie in the Admin Office (413-349-4120) if you still don't see your preferred Captain.
How to become a Team Captain:
- When you register for the run or walk, on the first page you'll see an option to create a Neon login. If you don't already have one, please fill out a login name and password. This is how you'll access and manage your Team page.
- The next option will ask if you want to "Credit this event registration to this team or individual." Don't select anyone on this list.
- On the second page, the form asks if you would like to be a Team Captain; select yes.
- Complete and submit your registration. You will be added as a Team Captain within one business day.
- You'll get a confirmation email for your registration. Once you're added as Captain, you'll also receive a second email with the link to your Team page. Customize it however you prefer and share the link with family, friends, co-workers, etc. to start building your team!
Additional information about Teams:
- There is no additional fee for joining or assembling a team.
- Participants may join any team.
- There's no limit to how many people can join a team, but Team Captains are encouraged to assemble a team of at least 5 people.
- If you have any questions, concerns, or issues when you register (whether or not you join a team or wish to be a Team Captain), please contact Maggie in the Admin Office at (413) 349-4120.
|Powered by NeonCRM|